I am currently looking for new opportunities in SEO. I am located in Malta, but a relocation is also an option.
I resigned from Catena Media in February 2017. There was no drama between us. I just felt that it was time to move on and start looking for new opportunities.
My notice period will end on April 2017.
mobile: +356 77 068 317
Download PDF-version of my cv
- WordPress – Great 80%
- Affiliate Marketing – Great 80%
- Email Marketing – Good 70%
- Facebook Advertising – Good 70%
- SEO – Solid 100%
- Google Analytics – Good 70%
Entrepreneur, Arete Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Malta
July 2016 –
- Teaching classes
- Customer Acquisition
- Online Marketing: Strong social media presence, organic search rankings and email marketing have done the trick.
- Cleaning mats
- Everything 😉
SEO team leader, Catena Media
July 2016 – February 2017
- Developing and managing websites.
- Creating and publishing content for websites.
- Tracking, valuing and managing the process of buying and setting up domains.
- Planning and setting up website packages and thereafter the websites themselves.
- Co-operating with other apartments developing new and improve existing sites.
- Monitoring and tracking website performance.
- Reviewing Web hosting status and domain ranking factors.
Ps: I started working for Catena Media in January 2016 as an SEO front end developer, but since they liked me so much, they promoted me as a team leader after 6 months.
Web Designer trainee (part-time), TeamProg
April 2015 – December 2015
- WordPress and Joomla web design projects.
- Creating mockup´s and layouts using Photoshop
Customer service agent, Cabforce / Talking People
May 2015 – September 2015
- Handling customer feedback.
- Managing bookings and orders.
- Solving problems with suppliers and customers.
SEO-Trainee, Smart R.O.I.
September 2014 – December 2014
- Prospecting clients.
- Creating analyses of customers websites and offering solutions to improve ranking performance.
- Creating back-links.
- Managing content orders.
- Purchasing and setting up domains.
Musketeer, Red Bull Finland Oy
September 2013 – March 2014
- Managing existing accounts and signing new accounts.
- Levering brand visibility in restaurants.
- Organizing events to boost up product sales and visibility.
“Antti is very focused and well knowledgeable in SEO and online marketing. He is a great team player and always welcomes a challenge. A great communicator!”Chris Sammut
Antti has an excellent work ethic, is technically minded and if trained I think he will be an excellent asset. He was a salesman with me in the beginning but I identified his technical skills and I was starting to train him as an SEO specialist, with an eye to become an SEO manager looking after the junior analysts. Antti picks up tech things fast and he is very passionate about the area. It was a huge upset for us as a company that he needed to go back to Finland, I would definitely hire him again.Josh Denning
"It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live."
© 2017 Antti Alatalo.